Wednesday, February 27, 2013

365 Project: Week Two



You guys have already seen this picture, back when I announced that we're moving.  As of when I'm posting this, Mr. E is living in temporary housing in Charleston while we wait for our real estate transactions to go forward.  It's not a great solution.  But he really needed to start his job, and the whole buying-and-selling process takes time.  If all goes as planned, we'll close on our Charleston house in mid-March, and the boys and I will move out there soon after that.



Now that we're about to move, I've been inspired to photograph some of my favorite spots around the house.  This is the landing on the staircase between our main floor and our bedrooms. 



Tiffany box.  My sister-in-law gave me some earrings for Christmas, and I exchanged them for a different color.
 


Dash's head is more in proportion with his body these days, but sometimes he still looks like a baby to me.



 Mr. E and I spent his 35th birthday in Charleston, looking at houses.  It was our first trip to the city.  This is the view from our hotel room.  We were exhausted from a day of house-hunting.  Later that evening we went out to eat and drove around a bit more.



 This is the dome of West Virginia statehouse.  It's a stunningly beautiful building.  I actually took this picture from a moving car as we left Charleston after another long day of house-hunting.  We got on the road at 6pm, which made for a long and tiring drive back home.



My guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment