Saturday, May 18, 2013

365 Project: Week Seven


Dash playing with Teddy Grahams at lunch.  That table in front of the windows at our old house was so amazing for taking meal-time photos.  



My birthday.  My wedding rings in my "Lucky" bowl.  Side note:  Turns out it's really difficult to photograph diamonds. In most of the shots I took my diamond either looked like a supernova or wasn't sparkly at all.


A friend came over for dinner and I made Smitten Kitchen's mushroom bourguignon, which calls for a whole pile o' mushrooms.  Also wine.


My beautiful firstborn.



Cold winter afternoon on the farm.


Birthday tulips from friends, brightening my mantle all week.


Father and sons.  Mr. E faithfully drove home EVERY weekend during the six weeks he was in Charleston without us.  It's a six-hour drive, and it seemed to snow every single time he did it, but it was so nice to have him home.

No comments:

Post a Comment