Friday, May 17, 2013

365 Project: Week Six




My monogram necklace, a gift from my sister-in-law.



Our realtor came by and exchanged our "For Sale" sign for a "Contract Pending."



Some of my mom's seeds sprouting indoors.  With Mr. E gone during the week, we spent about one night a week at my parents' house.



My mom has been embroidering these wonderful flowers.  This is just one example; I took a bunch of photos and will do a separate post on them eventually.



Tuck enjoying some squeezable fruit.  I feel a little guilty giving a two-year-old baby food, but he loves these things and they're great for on-the-go.



 Speaking of food Tuck can eat, our "assignment" after the food challenge at Hopkins was to start feeding him baked goods with milk in them.  These banana-chocolate-chip muffins were a hit.




Tuck makes a tough-guy face.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment