Wednesday, January 16, 2013

365 Project: Week Forty-Eight



The Monday after Thanksgiving we visited the Chicago's Museum of Science and Industry.  It turned out to be a GREAT day to go.  We almost felt like we had the place to ourselves.



The last morning of our trip.  Dash and Tuck had a tea party with Ah-Mah and Ah-Gong.  We had an uneventful trip back to DC and were home doing laundry by dinner time.



Tuck and his green plastic tractor from the Mold-O-Rama machine at the museum.  Dash said, "You stick the money in, and it turns into a tractor!"



Wednesday the boys and I headed down to the farm, where my mom had raked two giant piles of leaves to jump in.


Toys from London, gifts from Aunt G's travels. 



 I spent a lot of the day putting up the Christmas decorations (minus the tree).  I don't listen to Christmas music until after Thanksgiving, and I don't put up any Christmas decorations until December, but once I get started I really dive into it.  There was Christmas music playing all day around here for most of the month.  That's our light-up deer in the yard, so far the only yard adornment I've consented to.  Mr. E would have us be one of those crazy lit-up houses if I'd let him.  Is it a guy thing?



Enzo the Elf also made his annual early-December appearance.  I've seen a lot of criticism of The Elf on the Shelf, but we're big fans in our household.

No comments:

Post a Comment