Monday, June 18, 2012

365 Project: Week Twenty-Two

Oh dear. I've fallen behind. Two weeks behind. 

I'm in a bit of a slump, photo-wise.  I haven't missed a day, but I've fallen into the habit of waiting till evening to get out my camera -- and relying too much on my iPhone.  I just haven't been thinking very much about photography, and that's translated into blah photos and a lack of posting.

Time to get back on the ball!  Look for some catch-up posts this week. 


 Memorial Day.  It was hot, hot, hot when we grilled out on the deck, and my little dude was sweaty.



You can't really tell from this picture, but this is a thunderstorm approaching.  This was a sad day; I spent most of it attending a funeral for someone who died far too young.



My shoe rack.  Most of these are from my pre-motherhood days and are rarely worn, but the rack is on the back of the door so they don't take up too much space.  So I've kept them.  Shoes are good.  :)



Mr. E was away for the night, so the boys and I had a special dinner on the deck.



School bus monster truck.  Not exactly something you see in real life, but a favorite toy.



My mom brought me a huge vase of these mini roses from her garden.


We went for a nature walk on Sunday along the Potomac river.  This was a random guy who was fishing there (iPhone photo edited with Instagram).

Happy Monday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment