Monday, May 21, 2012

365 Project: Week Twenty


Don't you love toddlers in one-piece outfits?  I'd dress them like this until they were teenagers if I could (although it does interfere with going to the potty).


The peonies from my last post opened up and lasted most of the week.  So lovely.



Sometimes when Mr. E gets home from work, we intercept him in the driveway and make him play with us.



Another Mr.-E-coming-home shot, this time featuring the car.  



My little helpers.  We made a couple of trips to the garden center this week and bought some plants.  Here the boys are tending to a newly planted petunia with their mini watering cans.



We went to a "truck zoo" on Saturday (basically a bunch of trucks in a parking lot that the kids could touch and climb in).  Little-boy heaven.



Some annuals awaiting planting.  Pots on the deck is almost all I can manage, but it's fun to have some pretty growing things in the summer.

Happy Monday, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. New to your blog and have loved looking around. Would you mind sharing with me what fonts you use on these photos... that have the month and day? Thanks! brookechamblee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete