Tuesday, May 15, 2012

365 Project: Week Nineteen


Playing with blocks post-bath while the grandparents look on.



I got this wooden necklace this spring from Kayce Hughes.  It's a bigger piece than I usually wear, but I'm glad I took the risk.



You'll be seeing a lot of this plant in this space.  It's a hydrangea, really the only impressive plant in our yard.  Here the buds are just starting to appear.



The boys and I spent Thursday at the farm, and Dash and Grandma were walking in a field at sunset.  Of course he was too busy to give me a cute pose.



Black bean soup.  Happiness.
 


Peonies from a friend's garden.
 


We went back to the farm for Mothers Day and had a picnic by the river.  Here are Dash and Grandpa looking like they're on safari.

This post is a day late because we stayed at the farm an extra day and I didn't take my computer.  
So happy Tuesday this time, instead of happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment