Thursday, January 31, 2013

365 Project: Week Fifty-One


Christmas ornaments in my favorite hurricane vase.



Reindeer fun.



Heart-shaped bokeh!  I had such fun with this.  I tried to get the kids to be my subjects, but I had to slow down my shutter speed a lot for this and toddlers and a slow shutter don't mix.


The kids and I turned ice-cream cones into Christmas trees with icing and sprinkles.  I love this picture because they're both licking their fingers.  There was a LOT of that.



Our Christmas tree creations.  Can you tell which one's mine?
 


Reading a story with Daddy while we waited for Dash to wake up from his nap.  That night we went out for burgers and fries, and then drove around looking at the Christmas lights.
 


Auntie Em arrived late Saturday night.  We all spent a fun morning wrapping presents before heading down to my parents' for the Christmas festivities.

No comments:

Post a Comment