Thursday, October 25, 2012

365 Project: Week Thirty-Nine


The boys and I were out for an evening ride around the farm with my parents.  I loved how the light was hitting the grass and scrambled down from the truck to get this shot.



We finally broke out the cold-weather clothes.
 


A little fall ambiance on the mantle.
 


I spent a lot of Thursday getting ready for my brother's wedding.  These are some of the clothes I packed for the weekend.



Friday we traveled to Richmond for the wedding rehearsal.  Here are Em and her guy right before the rehearsal dinner.


The boys in their wedding outfits.  Dash was the ring bearer, and Tuck wore this adorable sailor suit that my mother made.  It was a beautiful wedding and a wonderful day.
 


The new Mr. and Mrs. at brunch on Sunday morning.

Happy Thursday, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment