Tuesday, August 28, 2012

365 Project: Week Twenty-Nine


Black bean soup.  A really easy recipe that I make often.


Tuck.  Love that face.


Dinosaurs are the boys' latest big thing.


We traveled to Chicago to visit Mr. E's parents.  Storms delayed our take-off and we got there late, but not too late for Dash to get out Mr. E's old Matchbox cars.



Fun on the playground near my in-laws' house.


On Saturday we visited the farmers' market.  Dash is checking out the mushrooms with Aunt K.


We spent Sunday in downtown Chicago.  The boys loved the view of the city from Aunt K's office.

1 comment:

  1. I wish I knew you were here ... I'm in Chicago too! Isn't that skyline gorgeous?! It's no New York (I grew up in NJ and worked in NY for a decade) but it still takes my breath away each and every time I drive down Lakeshore Drive ...

    :)

    Linda

    ReplyDelete